Carolina Paranormal - Membership Terms
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BELOW, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP WITH CAROLINA PARANORMAL SOCIETY.
- Applicants/Members of Carolina Paranormal Society MUST BE 18 OR OVER
- Applicants/Members of Carolina Paranormal Society must live within a 100 mile range of Charlotte, NC
- All new members as of January 1, 2014 will be required to pay a $200.00 deposit. This deposit is fully refundable upon completion of 18 months of satisfactory performance (as defined by our terms of membership and bylaws) or by participating in 15 separate investigations, whichever is longer. Additionally, this fund is being set up in effort to help reduce damage to our equipment. Any damages to equipment as a result of negligence or misuse will be deducted from your deposit.
- Applicants/Members of Carolina Paranormal Society must have their own transportation and will be responsible for their own travel expenses. Please note, we cover all of North and South Carolina
- There is a one year probationary period in which you can be dismissed without cause.
- WE DO NOT GET PAID. We are rewarded by "Thank You's" from our clients.
- If accepted as a member of Carolina Paranormal Society, you will be responsible for gathering evidence, hard work and a commitment to attend cases you are assigned. Hard work and dedication are qualities required as a member of Carolina Paranormal Society.
- All Full Time Investigators are required to attend at least 80% of meetings and investigations per year that you are assigned to attend.
- Any donations received during a case will be used to purchase new equipment, website maintenance, or used for advertising or other such items to run Carolina Paranormal Society.
- You will be responsible for your own food and lodging expenses, where applicable.
- If you are found committing a crime or vandalism while a member of Carolina Paranormal Society, you will be immediately dismissed.
- YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS. Any damages you cause to a client's property or to team equipment during an investigation, you will be required to replace at your expense. Carolina Paranormal Society is not responsible for your actions.
- ALL DECISIONS OF THE DIRECTOR ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED.
- All members are required to follow all rules, by-laws and policies of Carolina Paranormal Society. Anyone who violates the rules, by-laws or policies will be immediately dismissed from the team.
- Any and all audio recordings, video, pictures, or any other evidence obtained (before, during, or after an investigation) are the intellectual property of Carolina Paranormal Society. Any use of intellectual property material without the written consent of Carolina Paranormal Society will be help liable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
NEW MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
2. Digital Camera (10 mpx of higher) or 35mm equivalent. (Photo processing is at your expense, for normal film camera.)
3. CPS approved Digital audio recorder
4. CPS approved EMF detector